Our school uniform, whilst optional, is encouraged to be worn at Great Smeaton, as it helps promote a sense of community cohesion, reflects a good attitude and maintains our high standards and good reputation.
Our uniform consists of:
- Royal blue sweatshirts, fleece, sweater or cardigan
- Gold polo shirt, blouse or shirt
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Royal blue sweatshirts, fleece or sweater
- Gold polo shirt
- Grey trousers
- Grey shorts
- Blue and white dress
- Grey shorts
Uniform storm proof coats, bags and PE kit are also available to wear.
Orders can be placed throughout the year for uniform and includes an option to have the child’s name embroidered on it discretely, at no extra charge.
Children need to wear sensible shoes for school, and in wet weather, may bring a spare pair of indoor shoes to wear inside the school building. Children are also encouraged to bring shoes for outdoor use at playtimes and lunchtimes.
Children need to be appropriately dressed for Physical Education. All children are expected to have a bag containing:
- Royal/navy shorts and white T-shirt
- Trainers/football boots (outdoors use)
Navy jogging bottoms and navy sweatshirts may be worn due to the colder weather.
N.B. Please no club football shirts and no fashion shorts.
- One piece Swimsuit / Swimming Trunks
- Swimming cap
It is essential to mark all clothing and shoes clearly with your child’s name.