Ethos and Values
ETHOS AND VALUES OF THE SCHOOL
Our aims are to:
- respect and value the individual
- create a safe, caring and nurturing environment
- stimulate learning and encourage every child to reach their full potential
- develop a growing sense of independence
- provide a broad and balanced curriculum that incorporates academic, physical, social and moral growth
The school will endeavour to achieve its aims by:
- sustaining a high quality environment for both the learning and well-being of the children
- helping children to develop self-discipline and respect for themselves, the school and the community
- recognising and rewarding achievement and contribution
- providing routes to success for children of all abilities, regardless of gender disability, race or creed.
- creating a partnership between the children, parents, governors and the community, which gives security and a sense of belonging to our children.